Banner

DIZASTER VS MATH HOFFA!

New KOTD Battle! Diz Vs Hoffa! Check It Out!...

BIG MONEY GREY CITY!

Big Money- OG Bobby Johnson Freestyle + TorontoRappers com Interview...

NEMESIS DROPS NEW VIDEO

Nemsiss- Let It ...

WONDAGURL! MADE WITH CODE

Producer Wondagurl Sits Down With Made With ...

HOZEA MASSIAH #DRUGS 2014 INTERVIEW

Find Out The Latest On The #DRUGS ...

BKR$CLB FREESTYLE ON SHOWOFF RADIO

Check Out The BKR$CLB Freestyle On Showoff Radio With Statik ...

NEW JG INTERVIEW!

JG On The Real Inner City ...

BIG IISHO KRUCIFIX INTERVIEW!

Hot New Interview With Krucifix...

RICH KIDD- THAT NIGHT IN TORONTO!

One On One With Rich Kidd!...

News Image

NEW HEAT FROM TIZZY WAYANS

Tizzy Wayans- Misunderstood...

News Image

DIZASTER VS MATH HOFFA!

New KOTD Battle! Diz Vs Hoffa! Check It Out! ...

News Image

BIG MONEY GREY CITY!

Big Money- OG Bobby Johnson Freestyle + TorontoRappers com I...

News Image

NEMESIS DROPS NEW VIDEO

Nemsiss- Let It Bleed...

News Image

WONDAGURL! MADE WITH CODE

Producer Wondagurl Sits Down With Made With Code...

News Image

HOZEA MASSIAH #DRUGS 2014 INT

Find Out The Latest On The #DRUGS Brand!...

News Image

BKR$CLB FREESTYLE ON SHOWOFF R

Check Out The BKR$CLB Freestyle On Showoff Radio With Statik...

News Image

NEW JG INTERVIEW!

JG On The Real Inner City Radio...

News Image

BIG IISHO KRUCIFIX INTERVIEW!

Hot New Interview With Krucifix ...

News Image

RICH KIDD- THAT NIGHT IN TORON

One On One With Rich Kidd! ...

Banner
Banner
J Noble- Set Me Free

Comments 

#42 realSPITT 2013-05-04 15:54
DIS NIGGA IS AT WESTON RD & FINCH GOLDEN STAR RESTAURANT RUN UP FREAK

#41 a1 2013-01-17 11:28
stop this

#40 honest opinion 2013-01-16 08:41
noble goes hard!!!!! they set me free

#39 Dosnt matter 2013-01-14 08:12
FUCK OUTTA HERE NOBLE WITH YOUR WACK ASS CREW Y'ALL HAVE MANS LIKE CHEENZ WHO WAS ON PC HIS OWN BM EXPOSED HIM MAN COULDN'T EVEN STAY ON GENERAL POPULATION YET THAT'S YOUR RIGHT HAND MAN LMFAO FUCK BOY PUT THAT IN YOUR RAP OR TELL YOUR FANS THAT IT AIN'T EVEN ALL YOUR MONEY HMMMM DON'T FORGET WHO YOU ROBBED FOR ALL THAT MONEY PUSSY YOU AIN'T EVEN A MOUNT OLIVE NATIVE YOUR FROM HAMILTON PUSSY SO STOP DA BULLSHIT AND WHY DON'T YOU TALK ABOUT WORKING WITH THE FEDS PUSSY YOUR TIME SOON RUN OUT YOU AND UR CREW DAA REAL NIGGAS WATCHING EHH DON'T SLIP ..."AND I AIN'T NO NIGGA WRITING BELIEVE THAT

#38 Im From Jane 2013-01-09 20:01
Damn Wen U Get Dis Much Hate It Only Meanz U Doin Sum Good...Dey Set Him Free Dey Out Dey Fukkin Mind lol this site is no longer under construction only thin missin is IMG now....CHEEEENZ WADDUP!!!! WELCOME HOME MY NIGGZ!!! #FUKKaHATER

#37 Blunkaa 2013-01-09 19:13
all these fake nigga commentin on him.....dat sucks 4 u still.

#36 AVE Johhny Grillz 2013-01-09 17:15
whaam .... lol salute to noble lol for him to be n the game still wit out any of his niggas snking him or setting him up got me like DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL OVS I HVE TO HTE ON THIS GUY LOL HE JUS TOUCH ROAD ERR AND LOOK WHT HES DOING SMH DEFF ONE OF TDOTS BIG DWAGS BUT U NEED TO EXPAND FIND A AARIST U CAN PUT ALLLL THT MONEY N TO

#35 streets is watching 2013-01-09 14:50
too much politics got u feeling like a loose hoe with no pimp..make the og's like infi show u the road to greatness u gettin to old for the basic street shit..u lookin lame to them tru bosses in the game chasing them childish dreams and u on c'mon bro invest dont impress and yes streets gonna always be watching..

#34 G 2013-01-09 07:32
The rap game in TO needs Noble, no one else gets its poppin like him. Welcome Back

#33 COBRA Commander 2013-01-09 03:52
ppl too many hater on this bitch. the fact that so many ppl take the time to watch a Noble video everytime one is posted only to hate. So what if the car is a class. what are you pushing and second of all nobody says nothing about theses other toronto rapper when they pose up with what obviously is a rented whip. One thing i can say is the boy consistant, even after doing a bit of time.

#32 killdemallanddone 2013-01-08 18:45
seems like this fake nigga got fucked up in jail pussy ass muthafucka

#31 outhere 2013-01-08 18:16
all this talk about jewelry and cars..the bottom line is what are you doing to fulfill your life purpose...ANCIENT Prophecy!! Play your part...

#30 GbonesPI 2013-01-08 17:15
i know nobles and he is a real G i dont like me very much but i do rate him he is goin ham monstars have the place weak and trust me he's caked

#29 HONEY 2013-01-08 10:46
28 COMMENTS! OUT OF 28 YOU GOT 10 GOOD COMMENTS & 18 BAD ONES... YOU GET MORE HATE THEN LUV. TO BE REAL I DONT THINK YOU EVEN HAVE REAL FANS.. THE GOOD COMMENTS COMES FROM YOUR FRIENDS & THE BAD ONES COME FROM YOUR ENEMIES.. & FROM THE COMMENTS YOU LOOK LIKE YOU GOT MORE ENEMIES THE FRIENDS...LOL

#28 listen 2013-01-08 05:46
hiphop is about to get back gritty like back in the days real soon enjoy the music!!

#27 atgtv 2013-01-08 02:57
Noble the hardest in the city.

#26 . 2013-01-08 01:16
#21 is some what right. few chains and a c class, big deal.
However in Toronto there aren't many that are doing it bigger. Sad state of affairs here. Noble is holding it down for the trap rap here. Gets nothing but support from me. Chop chop chopn all night niggaaaaa

#25 shelly 2013-01-07 16:55
got these bitches licking on me like im made of honey right think im spending money no! then you say..... either you fucked her or she saying that you took her shopping.... im a fan but im confuse do you spend money on women yes or no?

#24 world boss 2013-01-07 16:34
ok hold on noble wha pop? hows the boss driven them small benz face.. thats why i cant stand these rappers.. why does this guy act like hes caked? your car is 25k & all your jewls together is like 25k. if you tryed to get money for them jewls your lucky if you can get even a ten grand for dat... whats all the hype about? small face rolex.. i kno ppl who will make you feel stupid broke but they dont rap... aint kno stones in your chain those are chips... low quality to.. you can fool broke niggas & bitches but real niggas kno whats up..

#23 miller 2013-01-07 16:10
get off yo gotti dick... all white yo gotti did dat already. be your self and stop watching tv. your hole style is bits & peaces of different rappers.

#22 john john 2013-01-07 15:32
these rap niggas talking like they buying blocks. somebody call me when the lien stops... lol im feeling comment 13& 20 dats some real shit...... battery pack nerds lol i like dat.... short term playa peep game.. c class is a girls car my mom has one..

#21 money team 2013-01-07 10:46
c class benz bra lmfao you gotta be kidding me & a bart peace lol come on bra.... tell you what give the bart chaiz to your little brother & give the c class to your girl... get some better jewls & mans car.... c class is for bitches.... my hoe drives dat.....

#20 AR 2013-01-07 10:30
step up your game... lol TV gangster with your rapping ass... you can always tell when i nigga just starts getting alittle money... cuz they always want the hole world to see lol... SEE GUYS IM NOBLE IM MAKING MONEY NOW... COULD YOU SEE ME??? bird!!! if you where really a good rapper id fuck with you but you rap just to show off theres no real skill... your videos are better then your rap...

#19 real critic 2013-01-06 20:39
hardest out point blank

#18 stackit 2013-01-06 20:07
Noble sounds like a hater if a nigga was to get a deal in my city i would support that..dats y niggaz in da city aint blowing up..

#17 ave boys 2013-01-06 18:40
Stop dis real niggaz kno noble keep going hard fam

#16 stuntin 2013-01-06 06:02
this track goes in

#15 MR. HD 2013-01-05 15:10
Fuk all the hating! Toronto need to support our rappers or who will?

#14 DUHREALKIPLING 2013-01-05 08:19
@#3 FUCK YOU KNOW BOUT DUH AVE PUSSY BOUT ROWNTREE DATS HOW YOU KNOW YOU AINT FROM DUH AVE WE DONT EVEN CALL IT DAT FUCK BOI DUH MAN CAN GO N E WHERE N KICK BACK DUH FUCK YOU FEEL LIKE U FORGETTIN ABOUT THE DELAYED FLIGHT VID WHATS WRONG WID EM WELCOME HOME OG...5 REX NIGGAZ IN A 2-3 ZONE!!!!!!!

#13 truth will be told 2013-01-05 04:21
SNAKE....DONT LET A QUARTER MILL GASS THE HEAD U NO THE REAL GETTAS OUT HERE GETTIN JUS THE SAME IF NOT MORE BREAD-LONGIVITY- U SHORT TERM PLAYING PLAYA..FAMILY FIRST U PUTTING THESE HOES FIRST N BREAKING BLOODLINE RULES DOGG C'MON SON WE THOUGHT R STREETS TAUGHT U BOUT THESE DIRTY BIRDS N THEM BATTERY PACK NERDS.

STEP UR LIFE UP....U SITITUATED SO HANDLE THEM GROWN MAN SITIUATION ..

#12 brapbrap 2013-01-05 00:06
half out the sunroof shootin bare face u kno evil crack skulls in the staircase

#11 brapbrap 2013-01-04 18:51
back to the wall when i move dolo n my team full a monstas whos noble

#10 certified 2013-01-04 18:14
hard bodaaaaayyyyyyyy

#9 at 1# the truth 2013-01-04 04:41
im screamin free loc

#8 STOP IT 5 2013-01-04 03:17
if u dnt got more money, jewels or better cars then dude den shut da fuk up u on here tryna bash a nigga da got money n u sittin in a roach n rat project housin yall always have somthing to say bout mans n da niggas yall tlkin bout have more money den u get ur bands up only broke niggas hate. niggas hate on a man gettin bands if u think dis niggas wack who da fuk do u look at as a real nigga den? cuz i aint never seen no artist on here da get moeny da some nigga didnt have somthint o say bout stop hatin on niggas doin der ting if u dnt like da tune or u think u can do it better by all means do it 2013 nigga toronto back ur fukin rappers bro or mans city will never pop

#7 IMGTRAP 2013-01-03 23:21
FEELIN THIS #WelcomeHome

#6 2k13 2013-01-03 22:49
daamn...if yall wana hate atleast state ur names u fuck boys..the mans that are hating need to getthere money up and get there panties out the knot...bitch boys..and i dont even no this nigga or from his hood

#5 wtf 2013-01-03 22:42
he dressing like a yaddi now

#4 .. 2013-01-03 16:04
this niggaz not even goin in

#3 Kipling 2013-01-03 15:33
Uis a bitch why u drinking beers on weston road why not the ave rowntree u fassy

#2 army 2013-01-03 06:22
been long time nobz.. streets been missin u ..more fire

#1 tha truth 2013-01-03 05:16
seen them town niggas pop 30 bottles at Tryst weeks in a row i was wonderin where tha monstars are

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Instagram blank Twitter blank Facebook