KSizzle TorontoRappers.com ...

REDWAY RELEASES NEW EP

Years Ahead: ...

HOT NEW VIDEO

The Weeknd - ...

TORY LANEZ LATEST RELEASE

Tory Lanez The ...

BIG MONEY GREY CITY!

Big Money- OG Bobby Johnson Freestyle + TorontoRappers com Interview...

HOZEA MASSIAH #DRUGS 2014 INTERVIEW

Find Out The Latest On The #DRUGS ...

BIG IISHO KRUCIFIX INTERVIEW!

Hot New Interview With Krucifix...

NEW ROCKDAHOUSE VLOG

RockDaHous: Day In The Life...

News Image

HOT NEW MIXTAPE

RICHIE PAYSO- #HATEISTHENEWLOVE...

News Image

PREIGN RELEASE'S HIS SINGLE OF

P. Reign Ft Drake & Future- DnF...

News Image

NEW EXCLUSIVE KSIZZLE INTERVIE

KSizzle TorontoRappers.com Interview...

News Image

REDWAY RELEASES NEW EP

Years Ahead: Documentary...

News Image

HOT NEW VIDEO

The Weeknd - Often...

News Image

TORY LANEZ LATEST RELEASE

Tory Lanez The Mission...

News Image

BIG MONEY GREY CITY!

Big Money- OG Bobby Johnson Freestyle + TorontoRappers com I...

News Image

HOZEA MASSIAH #DRUGS 2014 INT

Find Out The Latest On The #DRUGS Brand!...

News Image

BIG IISHO KRUCIFIX INTERVIEW!

Hot New Interview With Krucifix ...

News Image

NEW ROCKDAHOUSE VLOG

RockDaHous: Day In The Life ...

Banner
Banner
Donmillion- Money Maker

Comments 

#18 @#17 2013-02-04 19:59
Jamaicans dont like jamaicans n even im from Jamroc. Jus lettin u kno wut it is.

#17 Also#14,15 story Up 2013-02-03 08:48
Since u seem to be in charge of his PR. In Toronto Jamaicans call you fake or a wigger if you can speak English but switch it up when u feel like ie.(Usually wen there vex! Lol) lingo or not the song is trash and you know it. If it was good,nice,or even descent you wouldn't have to defend him with that elaborate Story!But hey you made the beat and I too would hate to see my beat being misused and wasted!

#16 st 2013-02-02 03:36
i like don millie as a person but i have to be real this is trash. but ic where he was trying to go tho. just didnt work out. to keep it 1000 millie time done. the only track he ever made that open my eyes was rep your sets... real talk thats hes hottest track. he's yet to make a better one . when i think of milli still to this day i think. represent your set set east side west side..... lol but hey who am i to say. follow your dream

#15 @enageemusic 2013-02-01 13:48
Milly Mafia Music really appreciates all the feedback, ppl who take the time to comment and realizes you can't please everyone so he doesnt try. DONMILLION raps for the love and passion of his craft if he was rapping strictly for the money he would have quit long ago and wouldnt be doing it for over 10 years. i made the beat in jamaica and Milly wrote the lyrics on his way to jamaica hence the jamaican lingo and slang that is also an integral part of toronto slang if i'm not mistaken.this song was made for all those tired of the talking and suffering.

#14 @enageemusic 2013-02-01 11:45
rap music is still subjective it seems with these mixed comments, but it's love nonetheless that ppl take the time to comment the feedback is much appreciated. DONMILLION will not stop making music, it's his passion, he's definitely not doing it for the money. i made the beat in jamaica and Milly wrote the lyrics to it on his way to jamaica hence the yard slang, duh!

#13 john doe 2013-01-29 20:29
that shit is trash man .. i iant hating on dude . nut either step it up or step out.. why even bother waiting ur time trying to be a rapper if come up with trash like that .. .talking bou the same bullshit all the other rappers spak about .. when will all these wanabe rapper learn.. jus come u came from the streets dont make u a rapper..

#12 #9 2013-01-29 13:14
true still

#11 BUSHLIFE360 2013-01-28 18:38
DAMN DONMILLLION HOLDIN THE CITY DOWN THIS SONG IS FIRE!!!!

#10 rns 2013-01-27 21:19
tune big still !

#9 this is 2013-01-27 20:57
This is bullshit!!!...only mans feeling dis are jamaicans...video is garbage lyrics the same...sound like kardinal like you cant decide what accent you wanna use......hot garbage

#8 Millz 2013-01-27 05:13
Str8 fireeee. You young boys on here need to take notes on how to make a proper single

#7 Northside 2013-01-26 20:50
Step it up bro or cut it out

#6 yea 2013-01-26 16:16
y this aint in the hot vid sec?

#5 Upper Case 2013-01-26 08:13
BIG!!!

#4 hk 2013-01-26 05:23
wrong time 2 cm with music like dis cuz

#3 2k13 2013-01-26 04:09
bloooodcloottt modddd tunnne....don milly versatile wit his music...reeal shit right chea

#2 dun 2013-01-26 04:03
good topic but not feeling it..... big up bolo...

#1 west side riddaz 2013-01-26 00:36
Diss Nigah toooooo real ...... salut

Add comment

Security code
Refresh

Instagram blank Twitter blank Facebook